Monday, February 11, 2013

End Time Jewish Prophecies


End Time Jewish Prophecies

Jesus is not coming back to Nashville!


the Jewish Messiah is coming back to 

Israel to restore the Jewish People


 Jeremiah 29:14 "'And I will be found by you,' declares the LORD, 'and I will restore your fortunes and will gather ISRAEL from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,' declares the LORD, 'and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.'"

 Isaiah 30:19 "O people in Zion, inhabitant in Jerusalem, you will weep no longer. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears it, He will answer you."

 Isaiah 54:8 ""In an outburst of anger I hid My face from you for a moment; But with everlasting lovingkindness I will have compassion on you, ISRAEL," Says the LORD your Redeemer."

  Jeremiah 32:44 "'Men shall buy fields for money, sign and seal deeds, and call in witnesses in the land of Benjamin, in the environs of Jerusalem, in the cities of Judah, in the cities of the hill country, in the cities of the lowland, and in the cities of the Negev; for I will restore ISRAEL'S fortunes,' declares the LORD.""

 Ezekiel 36:35-36 ""And they will say, 'This desolate land of ISRAEL has become like the garden of Eden; and the waste, desolate, and ruined cities are fortified and inhabited.' 36 "Then the nations that are left round about you will know that I, the LORD, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted that which was desolate; I, the LORD, have spoken and will do it."

 Jeremiah 32:42 ""For thus says the LORD, 'Just as I brought all this great disaster on THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL, so I am going to bring on them all the good that I am promising them."

No comments:

Post a Comment